Pages

Thursday 2 November 2017

Christmas Caroling

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of a new challenge over at Craft Rocket Challenges


The theme for this month is Christmas is Coming.  Please come on over and play along with us. 
I was asked by a friend to make a couple of Christmas Cards up for her Family Members. This is one of them that I would like to share with you today.

The Image is from The Paper Shelter and is called Christmas Carols.  I have coloured this with Copics and added Diamond Sparkles Glitter.

I did something a little bit different than I normally do.  I usually have my Mat Layer in all the same card but this time (Get Me!!!) I used a Mirror card Gold for the outer Mat and then an encapsulated Gold Glitter Matt card for the rest of the Mats!  Sometimes its good to be different lol.

The Card is a 7" Scalloped Square and the musical note paper is from Trimcraft.  The sentiment as it was a personalised card I typed on the laptop before printing the image.  I added a Gold Happy Christmas Ribbon and Hand Tied the Bow.  I bought some musical notes Die Cuts a while ago so I also popped on one of these.  To finish I added Pearl Gems.




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

7 comments:

  1. One of my favourite stamps. Just love your card and the gold notes! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter challenge and hope to see you again xx
    Patsy - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Lisa, such sweetness your little carolers project as they brave the snowy elements to bring tidings and good cheer to anyone who will listen! Gorgeous music themed masterpiece! Thank you for playing in The Merry Christmas Challenge! I love your wonderful creation and have enjoyed visiting your blog. Hope to see more of your pretty crafting projects in the future. Please check back to see if you have won a badge.
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sunny Day, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Such a lovely card and the coloring is beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Sunny Day. ~DT Dana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa! Great creation, I especially love all the beautiful sparkle you added. Thanks so much for playing in our Digital challenge at The Paper Shelter this week! Hugs:)
    Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi and welcome to our Challenge this month.Thank you for sharing your project with us good luck with your entry hope to see you again soon hugs Sue DT xx
    http://deliciousdoodleschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon