Pages

Saturday 29 April 2017

Debut Post with Santa!

Hi Everyone

Here I am taking part in my first challenge as DT member with A Gem of a Challenge 


I am so so pleased to be on this lovely team.

The challenge is fortnightly and the theme for the next two weeks is Embossing (Wet or Dry)

Now as my regulars will know Embossing is not my strong point but I give it a go every now and then lol!

I decided to make a Santa's Key Tag.  The image is called Santa and I have coloured him using ProMarkers and Diamond Sparkles Glitter.  I cut the tag shapes using a Go Kreate Die.  The Santa's Magic Key words is a stamp from Stampingallday and I have heat embossed this using Red Embossing Powder from WOW!  I used a Cottage Cutz die to cut the holly.  I have attached the Key Charm using a Red Ribbon and tied it on with a bow.  I typed the poem on the laptop and printed out and then cut with the Go Kreate die.



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this with me today.  Please come on over and join in with this challenge and see what the other ladies on the DT have made to inspire you.  Hope to see you again soon.

15 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous tag! and I love your litytle key charm. Thank you for joining us at PFP, Natxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant tag. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really great Lisa! A gorgeous little Santa! Thanks for sharing it with us at Passion for Promarkers! Congratulations on your new DT position too! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa...congratulations on your new DT spot....this is gorgeous

    Thank you for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. Thanks for joining us at MMM. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute tag Lisa. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Your key charm looks amazing. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week for Kitty's 'add a charm' challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww what a brilliant Christmas tag! Love santas key! Thanks so much for sharing at Fab n Funky!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous tag..... Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky:)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely tag.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Embossing' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely Santa tag you have made here which fits perfectly The Crafty Purple Frog Challenge this month of “little people”. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (The Crafty Purple Frog Challenge Blog Design Team Member).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great tag. Thanks for joining us at Christmas with the cuties this month. CraftyNatalie-DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is soooo cute!! Thank you for sharing with us at Christmas with the Cuties!! Sarah :0)

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon