Pages

Tuesday 15 November 2016

Teddy Bear Heart

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of a brand new challenge over at CCC Digi Creations 


The theme for the next two weeks is Bingo.  Just incase you don't know how to use a Bingo Board, you need to use three of the items in a row either Horizontally, Vertically or Diagonally.  Easy Peasy!!

We have three sponsors for this challenge so you don't want to miss out on a fabulous prize.  Please pop on over and link up with us!

One of the sponsors is Bugaboo Stamps and I chose an image to work with called Teddy Bear Topper and I have coloured this with ProMarkers.


Here is the Bingo Board.  I used the middle row across which is Pink, Image and Lace.

For my DT Project this time I have made a wall hanging heart.  I have never made one of these before ad I had great fun.  I bought the heart which came painted white so I used a Versamagic Ink Pad to turn it Pink!  I used Sizzix Scalloped Heart Dies and edged the bottom layer with Nottingham Gathered Lace.  I added Paper Flowers, Pink Satin Bows and Pink Pearl Gems.  To finish I threaded through an Organza Ribbon.  I had great fun making this as it was something a little different for me!  


 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this project with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, looks so cute with all those wonderful little critters and finished off perfectly with your embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute wall hanger. Love all the pink together with those adorable teddies...
    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Catz! Good luck! Nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this is absolutely gorgeous. All these pinks and white...lovely! Thanks for joining us this week at Come and Get It.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon