Pages

Thursday 12 May 2016

Flower Power

Hi Everyone

Its time for a new challenge over at Craft Rocket Challenges.


The theme for the next two weeks is Flower Power.  Please come on over and join in with and check out what the talented DT have made for your inspiration.

For my DT Card I have made an 80th Birthday Card.  The Card had to be bright as the recipient does not have very good eyesight.  I think this is quite bright lol!

The Image is from Imagine That and is called Bouquet For...  You get a choice and I went for the friend one.  I coloured it using ProMarkers.

The Card Blank is a 7" Square and my Base/Frame Layer is a Bazzill Basics.  The Patterned Paper is from Scrap and Craft.  I used a Spellbinders Large Oval Die to cut the Image out and a larger one to mat it on.  The Sentiment is from Stampingallday.  I added a Green Satin Ribbon and Hand Tied the Bow.  I used a Memory Box Butterfly Die to cut the Butterfly, added Paper flowers and then finished with Pearl Gems.



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

17 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Lisa, love that backing paper, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image and papers Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, thanks for joining us at Paradise of stamps for our challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Someone's having a special day. The image is colored beautifully. I like the little butterfly embellishment you added to it. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Lisa! I love the way you colored that beautiful image and the paper you used for the background goes with the image perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect for the recipient love the flower image and the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card. Lovely colours.

    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lisa this is a stunning card I love the image you have used on your design. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card and beautiful papers too. Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful and colourful Ideal for the recipient

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Flowers at every space all coming together perfectly Lis

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty Lisa with the flowers and pearls. The recipient will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty, I love the added bow!! Thank you for joining us at Come and get It Challenges #117 ~ DT MaryAnn

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty card with pretty papers and image and embellishments.
    Thank you for sharing with Fussy and Fancy.
    Best wishes
    Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have a great blog. I'm now a follower ;)
    bye Ine xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful card! Gorgeous paper and beautiful accents!
    Thank you very much for sharing this beauty with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge. Good luck and hope to see you next time too!
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card Lisa, love the colouring, thank you for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon