Pages

Monday 26 May 2014

Clever Chloe!

Good Evening!

Hope you are all ok and having a relaxing time!  I have been busy again making the last Thank You Card that I need to make for my Daughters School.  The image is a Sherri Baldy Image and she is called Clever Chloe and coloured using Promarkers.  This is very fitting with my Daughter as she is called Chloe and is in Dragonfly Group.  This gorgeous character has a dragonfly dress!!! Perfect!!  I have used a 7" Square Card Blank and the Beautiful Flowery Background Card is from HunkyDory Spring Sensations Collection. I layered this onto Orange Background Card and repeated this a couple of times with different sizes and layered them all up onto the card. I used an Organza Orange Polka Dot ribbon and Handtied the Bow. I  didn't need many embellishments as this would take the focus away from the Gorgeous Background Card and Image so I just added 4 Orange Flower Gems and finished off with a Thank you Peel Off!
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



I would like to say Thank You to you for visiting my Blog and I hope you enjoyed sharing my card with me.  I would love to know what you think of my projects please feel free to leave me a comment. 
 
Some of my Cards and other items are on Sale in a new Craft Group which can be found at www.facebook.com/groups/547419508704042/  Please come and join the group you will be most welcome. 





10 comments:

  1. Lovely card thanks for joining us over at Besties UK -Carol DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card lovely colour good luck Jane DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation .. thanks for joining us over at My Bestie's UK challenge blog and good luck ... Anita DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card thanks for joining us at my bestie uk and good luck
    Hugs Tonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful, Thank you for joining in with us at Bestie UK challenge this time, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty in peach - thanx for sharing with us at My Besties UK.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, A lovely project, love the image and the gorgeous colours. Thank you for joining Crafting From The Heart this week. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Erin DT & Co Owner x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for playing along over at My Besties - UK Challenge - "Anything Goes”!

    Just loved your card, and hope to see you back here next time!

    DT - Keeley Ainsworth
    My Besties - UK
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers with Anything goes challenge Hugs Tania (DT)xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning Card thank u for joining us at my bestie UK .. Debs DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon